Polk Audio Home Theater Slim Center Speaker (S35)
Built to bring the big surround sound theater and music experience into the comfort of your living room, the Polk signature S35 slim center speaker continues in the Polk tradition of American Hifi. Featuring Hi-Res certification, a New dynamic balance designed acoustic array, a 4”-tall profile, precision cross-overs, an anti-diffraction grille, modern cabinet styling and exclusive dual power port bass enhancing technology, you get elevated sound for movies, TV, and music in a totally re-imagined design.
- Enjoy rich, clean, full-range sound for movies, TV and music with Polk’s new Dynamic Balance designed acoustic array
- 1” high-resolution Terylene tweeter for a crystal clear high-frequency response that perfectly reproduces the latest high-resolution audio files
- (6) 3” low distortion mica-reinforced polypropylene cones for clean, clear bass, better linearity, and increased dynamic mid-range
- 4”-tall slim profile fits spaces that other center channels do not
- Dimensions: 4.13" H x 24.4" W x 6.1" D
- Warranty: 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Delivery/Shipping: estimated 3 to 5 business days
- See more of Polk Audio's Signature Series
This is a great, slim speaker for a reasonable price. I think this is the first time I haven't had to raise the volume on the center channel. Perfect voices, great balance. Love it!
Great center speaker for a great price. I purchased the Polk S35 Center speaker from Parker Gwen because of the price and the availability. The speaker arrived on time and boy was I glad to hook it up to my system. I was using and older Polk RM8 center speaker and that one was lacking the clarity to keep up with the rest of the Polk Signature Series speakers. The Polk S35 matched up to the rest of the speaker system and allowed me to hear stuff that I was initially missing. Also, these Polk S35 can be used as center as well as in any other location, such as front or the wide, or the side or the surround. I was tempted to do so, but I decided to choose the smaller Polk S10 for my side and surround.
Also, lets not forget the wonderful customer service reps at the Parker Gwen. I am not sure when, but I sure will return for my future purchases at the Parker Gwen. :)
My aging ears combined with either poor enunciation or audio mixing makes it harder each year to understand movie dialog. The center speaker that came with my surround speaker system sounded like the actors were speaking through a towel. This Polk speaker has improved the sound clarity very much and I am hearing things that I didn't before. Maybe it's not totally my hearing after all.
When it comes to quality at an affordable price, Polk is simply the best!!!