Polk Audio 10" Subwoofer with Power Port Technology (HTS 10)
The Polk HTS 10 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 10” driver, patented Power Port technology and a state-of-the-art 200W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered/low pass disabled) or stereo line-level RCA inputs.
- Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
- Front-firing long-throw 10” Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented Power Port Technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Complete Control - built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
- Peak Power 200 Watts, Continuous Power 100 Watts
- Dimensions: 16.6" H x 15.12" W x 16.1" D
- Electronics Warranty: 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Drivers Warranty: 5 years manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 14" H x 13" W x 14" D
- Delivery & Shipping: Estimate 3 to 5 business days
- Pairs well with Polk Audio's Signature Series