Riviera Bread Plate Set of 6 (Azur)
FREE Shipping on all orders
Earn 105VIP points with this item
Not a member? Sign up today
Will not be available until ``
FREE Shipping on all orders
Earn 105VIP points with this item Not a member? Sign up today
Secure and trusted checkout with
Designed by the prestigious French floral designer Christian Tortu, this bread plate and saucer is inspired by the Riviera, the famous French and Italian region. By mixing shapes and colors of its landscape, Tortu created a captivating collection with a unique style, able to transcribe the sublime faces of this region.
- 6" x 4.75" H1"
- Made in Portugal
- Fine Stoneware
- Delivery/Shipping: 3 to 5 business days
- Return Policy
- View the entire Riviera Dining Collection
We take great pride in not only the quality of the products we sell, but the unparalleled service we provide once you make your purchase. We provide Free Shipping on all products for this exact reason. Our commitment to you does not end when you place your order. We have a team of dedicated Customer Care Advocates who work tirelessly to ensure the perfect shopping experience. To reach the CAT (Customer Advocacy Team) please email email@example.com and they will reply within 24 business hours.
- Once you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email which will provide you with your order number. This is the reference number in which our team will use to track your purchase.
- Once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email which will include your tracking information.
- Please note, items that are ordered together may not always ship together therefore you may receive multiple shipping confirmation emails. Do not be alarmed if this occurs, we ship once your products are ready to ensure the quickest delivery possible.
- The speed of shipping depends on the product type, availability and location. If a product is on an unexpected backorder it will be delivered once available at no additional charge.
Small Parcel: 3 to 5 business days from ship date
- Carriers such as FedEx or UPS will deliver qualifying products to your front door or front desk depending on the order's ship to address. Delivery time may vary based on transit destination, weather or holiday delays.
- Please note if a shipment arrives with visible transit damage it is best to refuse it and email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions. We will happily work with our carrier on a replacement shipment.
- This shipping method does not require your signature. Please pay close attention to your tracking number and arrival date to ensure that your product is not left out in inclement weather or vulnerable to theft. If the delivery date is not convenient, please reach out to the carrier for your options.
- In the case of a lost or missing shipment, please reach out to our team to begin a lost shipment investigation. The investigation can take up to 21 business days and may require a police report based on carrier requirements.
Large Items, LTL Shipments: 1 to 4 weeks from ship date (transit times vary per delivery location)
- If shipping via a truckload, you will be given a 2 to 4 hour delivery window in which you or someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign. The driver will come equipped with a liftgate for large items and deliver curbside or to the front door depending on the location. This is for the safety and security of our customers, so please ensure you have assistance and communicate special instructions ahead of time to the delivery team.
White Glove Delivery: 2 to 4 weeks from ship date (transit times vary per delivery location)
- When shipping with white glove service, our carrier will thoroughly inspect your order once it arrives at their local terminal (local delivery team). They will then blanket wrap and shrink-wrap the order and load it onto a home delivery truck.
- After inspection, your local delivery team will call to schedule an appointment. Someone over the age of 18 must be present to sign. Most carriers will call 30 minutes prior to arriving. Please note once an appointment has been confirmed, our carriers require a 24 hour notification for change requests. If a carrier appointment is missed, fees will apply for redelivery.
- Upon arrival, your delivery team will perform a walk-through to assess where the product(s) need to be placed. The delivery team will then bring the furniture to your room of choice and unpack the product(s). Your product(s) will be set up per your wishes, including up to 30 minutes of light assembly. Once complete, the delivery team will remove all packaging and ensure the area is clean so you can enjoy your new purchase right away!
- Products such as gift cards and extended product warranties will be delivered electronically via email. This communication will include special codes or instructions which will outline the next steps.
Damaged or Defective Shipment Policy:
- Images of the damage, defect and original packaging are required to process a refund or replacement. Please contact email@example.com with required images for assistance.
Return Eligibility & Process:
You may request to return an item for an exchange or refund within 30 days of delivery. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused or unopened, in the original packaging, and cannot be assembled or modified in any way. A partial refund will be applied for missing parts or manuals. If you wish to return a product, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Care Advocate will advise on the next steps. Return processing times vary and are dependent on the item being returned. Items shipped via FedEx or UPS will be given a return label with a return authorization number and items shipped via LTL truckload (furniture, large TVs, etc) will be handled separately per the carrier availability and process for pickup.
It is important to note customers are responsible for the return shipping costs which will be deducted from the total refund unless the return is due to one of the following reasons:
- Wrong Item Received
- Missing or Damaged Parts - If available, the missing or damaged parts will be replaced.
- Damaged Item - See Damaged Shipment Resolution Process
- Manufacturer Defect - Item will be inspected upon return. If no fault is found then the shipping cost will be deducted from the total refund.
- A refused item that was not damaged in transit or as a result of an inaccurate item will be assessed a charge at the total cost of the return shipment and/or reconsignment fees back to Parker Gwen's warehouses and 3rd Party Affiliates.
The following items are ineligible for returns:
- Opened, Used or Tampered with Items
- Non-Defective Refurbished Items
- Incorrect Serial Numbered Items
- Clearance Items
- Downloadable Software products
- Gift cards
- Some health and personal care items
- Personalized Items
- Software, video games, or vinyl records that have been opened
Refunds & VIP Points:
Refunds are issued within 72 hours once we are notified the item(s) has been received and inspected. Items must be returned in the original packaging. Refunds will be made to your original payment method therefore dependent on the bank processing time. Please allow 5 to 7 days for your funds to post to your account. For your documentation, an email confirmation will be sent once a refund has been processed.
VIP points used on an order will be added back to your account in points once the item(s) has been returned, inspected and refunded. Also, any VIP points earned from a purchase that is returned will be deducted from your points balance.
An order cancellation request can be made within 24 hours of purchase if your order has not been processed and prepared for shipment. Large items such as furniture and TVs require processing such as packaging and palletizing therefore will be processed immediately.
Order cancellation notices made after 24 hours or after shipment preparations will be voided and must follow the return policy. Backordered items which have not been processed for packaging and shipping are eligible for cancellation.
- If you wish to cancel your order please email customer support at email@example.com.
- A Customer Care Advocate will advise and confirm your request via email.
- If approved, you will receive a confirmation via email as your documentation.
For further assistance please email our Customer Advocacy Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.